These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Dalziel, Bellshill North Industrial Estate, Bellshill ML4 3NS.
Please do not send entries to this address.
- This promotion is open to residents in England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter and its associated companies, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- You must purchase a flushbag of Van Hessen Hog Casings from Dalziel Ltd with a Peel to Win Sticker attached. (There are a limited number of packs, once they’re gone, they’re gone)
- The Promotion runs from 12:00pm on 19.04.2021 (“Opening Date”) until all prizes have been claimed (“Closing Date”).
- There are a total of 304 prizes to be won.
- 4 x £500 Amazon vouchers.
- 300 x Cases of Lucas Butchers Classic Sausage Mixes
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Pork & Apple
- Pork & Leek
- Red Onion & Sage
How to Claim your Winning Prize:
- Peel the perforated sticker.
- Give your winning sticker to your local depot.
- We will deliver your prize to your shop.
- Prizes are specific and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative prize available in part or in whole. Unless previously agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend or cancel the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- For a list of the names and counties of the winners, after the final closing date and for a period of 3 months, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Dalziel, Peel to Win Competition, Bellshill North Industrial Estate, Bellshill ML4 3NS.
- By taking part in the Promotion, winners acknowledge that they will be required to take part in reasonable publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winner’s name and / or image, statement made by the winner concerning the prize obtained as part of the promotion.
- Your win may be promoted on Social Media (the Promoters Facebook and Twitter channels).
Limitations of liability:
- Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faults, failure or errors in electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to or theft, destruction or alteration to any prizes issued at any point during the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the website or text site or any combination thereof.
- Any loss, injury or damage to entrants upon acceptance, delivery and / or use of their prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Conduct of Winners:
- Winners of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Winner found to be tampering with their receipt, the entry mechanic or any other part of the Promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be based on Scottish law and the Courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction.