Meat Sales Executive
for Newport South Wales
Attractive salary and bonus to the right candidate
Dalziel supplies the food industry from locations throughout the UK. The business started in 1926 as a supplier to retail butchers and this remains an important division of the business today. Other divisions include the supply of chilled and frozen meats, blended savoury ingredient, specialised process packaging and coatings. The Dalziel meat division is one of the largest meat wholesalers supplying the finest quality chilled and frozen meat from 7 locations throughout the UK.
- Part of a Regional Sales Team, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining and growing sales of chilled and frozen meats to our customer base of retail and catering butchers and meat processors.
- Customer service and relationship is key to this role.
- The role would be office based with regular customer facing contact.
- Knowledge of butchery is essential and this role would suit an individual with butchery management experience or meat trading experience.
- The role will report to a Regional Sales Manager.
- Basic IT skills will be required but training will be provided.
- You will be a passionate, hardworking individual with a strong work ethic.
- You will be required to be self motivated along with the skill to work as part of a team.
- You will be flexible and adaptable to the demands of the job.
- Strong relationship skills are required.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and references to
Unit C3, Chorley North Business Park